Congrats Craig Treble (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
It was great to see an unsponsored bike win the big one. Not bad to have your last three wins be Pomona, E-Town, and Indy.

This is just incredible! I've known Craig for 20 yesrs and all he has ever wanted to to was succeed in PSB. He wins the Big Go, moves to 2nd in points and gets a big check. Go get 'em Buddy!!!!

Congrats Craig and Harry and Joann!

Treble has a lot of Bracket Racing people rooting for him because he still gets out and runs divisionals and bracket events between nationals.

I think that is why he can often go rounds when he does not have the fastest bike on the property.

The small man gets the big trophy - Way To Go !!!!

That win sure turned his season around - prior to Indy, he wasn't even .500 in round wins - 9 round wins, 10 losses after Reading.

I was especially happy for Harry. The man has devoted countless hours and dollars and it's really good to see him get paid back a bit for all he's done for the class over the many years he's been a participant.

I was happy to see Harry win a big one, because everyone knows that winning Indy is unlike any other experience. And, I guess that little putz deserves some kudo's too. I just hope he doesn't think I owe him a beer now. :D Way to go Craig, you guys did great!!

Pat

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back