Condolences to Clay Millican (1 Viewer)

Sad the hear, got to talk to Clay at an airport after a IHRA awards banquet. He is the same person away from the race track as he is at the track, and on tv.

I've rooted for Clay since he came over from IHRA - always hoping a good guy would get a win.

Sadly, this puts life in to perspective.

Age 22 - There's NOTHING that one can say.

Just heard the news and it just makes me sick. Clay is one of the nicest folks you will ever meet and I hate that he and his family are having to suffer this tremendous loss. May God bless and comfort them.

Being a dad myself, I really can't comprehend this type of loss. Terrible news, very sad.

Thoughts with the Millican family.

Condolences to the Millican family. A tragedy such as this is one of the few things that could dampen Clay's infectious enthusiasm. So sad.

Very sad. Clay is probably THE nicest guy I have ever met. I send my condolence to him and the family.

Just last week I looked up "the birth of dougzilla" on youtube. Toward the end of it, they show how he and Doug Herbert got to being good friends again after Doug lost his sons.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Millicans. I can't imagine having to lay a child to rest. Hopefully their faith guides them to some solace and peace of mind.

What a tragic thing to happen. Prayers and condolences to the Millican family. Although a fierce rival of Clay's, I'm sure Doug Herbert knows the pain he's going through and I'm sure he's reaching out to him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back