Close racing in Vegas! (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
I was checking out some of the results from the Las Vegas Bracket Nationals and in semis, Jack Beckman and Peter Biondo were up against each other with the Terminator winning in a DEAD HEAT!!! Amazing, both guys run a .007 package, it's a shame someone had to lose.

DRC Link

Car#-Driver-RT-----ET--Speed------Car#-Driver-RT-----ET-- Speed
747 Peter Biondo 784 Jack Beckman
E5 WINNER 0.006 4.901 139.59 0.002 4.835 142.10
MCE Dial: 4.90 (+/-): 0.001 MCE Dial: 4.83 (+/-): 0.005

This is a great race race between two great competitors with Biondo winning the dead heat.

:eek:Not a bad day for MADCAP RACING ENGINES here in Colorado!!! Jack...(who runs a Madcap engine)...Racing Peter Biondo (In JUSTIN LAMB'S CAR W/a MADCAP ENGINE) and the Terminator win's a MADCAP TERMINATOR!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh...and did you see who Peter beat on his way to that win????
Bob Fuller
Fast Jack Beckman
Jeff Cheney
Oh and Dowd and Harper are no DUCKS!!!

Kyle Siepel won the big gambler race today. 40 GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 cars left and it was Kyle, Peter, and Jeggie

For all the results you can log onto Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Wonder if he's gonna split that with Greg Stanley?....He and Kyle drove down together!!

That threesome is a pure example of the Cream always rises to the top!!!! Kyle is an AWESOME bracket racer...always has been! and well Peter and Jeggy aren't that shabby either!

Fast Jack wins the 5 grand saturday. He was still in with 2 different cars in the quarters. Lost to Tom Bayer in one car and beat Tom in the semis with the other car.

Fast Jack wins the 5 grand saturday. He was still in with 2 different cars in the quarters. Lost to Tom Bayer in one car and beat Tom in the semis with the other car.

looks like they brought out Jenna's car afterall...Wonder what car he beat C0-worker and buddy Tom Bayer in??? The Blackbird, or did that little red dragster with the name Jenna on the side of it scare Tommy???:rolleyes:

looks like they brought out Jenna's car afterall...Wonder what car he beat C0-worker and buddy Tom Bayer in??? The Blackbird, or did that little red dragster with the name Jenna on the side of it scare Tommy???:rolleyes:

Actually..neither...It looks like Jack was driving a "LAND SHARK" dragster w/ the comp # 562! Tommy Beat the BLACKBIRD then Jack beat Tom in the SHORT WHEELBASED REAR ENGINE Land Shark dragster. Guess they didn't bring out the Little Red dragster afterall!!! Either way..Great Job Jack!!! Now we just need Greg Stanley to come up with a NITROMATER WIN today!!! Come on Gregg-o!!!:D

Hey Guys...

Just got back late yesterday. I'm freakin' wore out... especially after being on the wrong end of a -.006 redlight to a -.006 redlight race in the 5th round on Sunday! ARGH!!!

It was still a great weekend even though I was struggling with my lights for the first time all year. I've never gone red some many times carrying that much in the delay box... 1.160+ all weekend.

My car was nasty, nasty, nasty all weekend... proven by the fact that I won the Run For The Money on Friday and only missed Saturday and Sunday by .002. At one point I ran five 7.78's in a row followed by a 7.778 Sunday morning in the RFTM.

My good buddy Kyle had a hell of day on Saturday... $45,000 was on the check but he and Peter split $32,000 down the middle in the final after the split at 6 cars.

I lost in the 2nd round to Biondo in the Madcap race on Friday going -.006 red.

Qualified #1 in the Ultimate being the first to go 0.000 on the tree then lost a very close double break-out race to Jeg in the 2nd round. I was .010 to his .019 on the tree but he had better brakes than me at the stripe.

Like Mike said, I was just on the wrong end of some seriously tough races most of the weekend. I was driving the stripe great and the car was flawless but my reaction times were my down fall.

Can't for next year... $5K, $5k, $10K, $10K... plus the Gambler and I'm pretty sure there will be another Madcap race.

I was checking out some of the results from the Las Vegas Bracket Nationals and in semis, Jack Beckman and Peter Biondo were up against each other with the Terminator winning in a DEAD HEAT!!! Amazing, both guys run a .007 package, it's a shame someone had
This race was a .0007 margin of victory for Peter. Jack also lost one the night before that was .0004 at the stripe.

Anybody in the western region, who is into bracket racing, and doesn't attend the Bracket Nationals in Vegas over Thanksgiving needs to seriously have their head examined.

As I noted above for next year the payouts for Super Pro will be as follows:

Thursday - $5K
Friday - $5K
Saturday - $10K
Sunday - $10K

Add the Madcap/Mike's race on Friday and the Ultimate Gambler on Saturday... plus all the turkeys and trimmings... man what an awesome weekend!

A must attend for the serious racers out our way!!

Anybody in the western region, who is into bracket racing, and doesn't attend the Bracket Nationals in Vegas over Thanksgiving needs to seriously have their head examined.

As I noted above for next year the payouts for Super Pro will be as follows:

Thursday - $5K
Friday - $5K
Saturday - $10K
Sunday - $10K

Add the Madcap/Mike's race on Friday and the Ultimate Gambler on Saturday... plus all the turkeys and trimmings... man what an awesome weekend!

A must attend for the serious racers out our way!!

I found your problem Greg....You Didn't eat enough TURKEY!!!! It's a natural Delay box!!! It alway's makes me sleepy!! Next year, instead of the JOLT/MONSTER ENERGY DRINK before solution, try a good ol slice of Turkey Breast! It's good for at least .010th! :eek:

Making plans for next year already!

Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in! Bro decided to order a new rotating assembly for that new block instead of using the old one.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back