chicago 2024 (11 Viewers)

mick

Nitro Member
so far no first round bye runs this year, hopefully it stays that way. chicago looking to be quite a race with PS shootout deal on sat.
in addition to 2fast2tasty deal. full fields. should be a real shootout in Q4. honestly, the fields resemble indy. hope nhra/fox does a great job with the Q show.
add to the weekend the celebration of don schumacher. this will probably be a pretty memorable race.
question: when it was announced there would be 4 Q runs, who makes that decision? does PRO approach NHRA and ask for it?
here is article from cbsnews.com from 5/1 talking about tony, leah, and the upcoming chicago race ....... the TS influence. it's a big deal.

Last edited:
so far no first round bye runs this year, hopefully it stays that way. chicago looking to be quite a race with PS shootout deal on sat.
in addition to 2fast2tasty deal. full fields. should be a real shootout in Q4. honestly, the fields resemble indy. hope nhra/fox does a great job with the Q show.
add to the weekend the celebration of don schumacher. this will probably be a pretty memorable race.
question: when it was announced there would be 4 Q runs, who makes that decision? does PRO approach NHRA and ask for it?
here is article from cbsnews.com from 5/1 talking about tony, leah, and the upcoming chicago race ....... the TS influence. it's a big deal.
I believe it's left up to the track. I'm sure PRO has some influence.

they should have had it this weekend. Weather next weekend might be wet.
Hope the weather is nice, I am driving up from Louisville Friday morning. I have a bunch of friends up there, so if the weather is bad I will go hang out with them.

looking for stk and ss Q1 results on drc ........ weather looks fantastic in joliet.

wife #1 and husband #5 in SS after Q1 ....... husband with win last sunday @ MCR / BIR STK/SS combo

zizz with a 3.76 #1 rite out of the box......only Q1 pass in 3.70's :cool:

Last edited:
I also note that Terry Haddock is not attending for at least the 2nd race in a row. He has been a perennial F/C field filler at almost every race for many years. Wonder what is going on there?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back