Chevy's biggest V8 ever costs $37,758 ... without the car! (1 Viewer)

I haven't built an engine in many years, so I'm not familiar with cost. How does this compare to an engine built by some of the well known builders?

$37,758 is the list price but I was told that they can be purchased for $29,500.

For those who wants to "future proof" their cars this might be the answer.
Couldn't find the price of batteries and wonder if the total cost of everything to get you on the road is compared to what an internal combustion crate engine would be.

You're not gonna see a price on the batteries because, The price for them are gonna be mind staggering. The Green people are jumping on the bandwagon for electric cars but, When they see the price to replace those batteries, It'll surpass the value of the car all day long.

You're not gonna see a price on the batteries because, The price for them are gonna be mind staggering. The Green people are jumping on the bandwagon for electric cars but, When they see the price to replace those batteries, It'll surpass the value of the car all day long.
Plus you'll have the disposable/recycling cost when you have to change the batteries.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back