Cherissa Smallwood Wins First Pro Fuel Iron Man At Northern Nitro Jam 2011 (1 Viewer)

Martin, Mi -- It’s taken more than a decade of trial and error for Cherrisa Smallwood’s Nitro and Lace Pro Fuel family owned dragster to earn their first winner’s circle appearance. All of their efforts finally became a reality during Friday nights eliminations at US 131 Motorsports Park in Martin, Michigan.

“I have so many people to thank for everything they have done for us” said Smallwood, “my dad and my family are on top of the list. We’ve lived all of the highs and lows together and sometimes you just wonder if your ever going to get to experience a very hard earned win.

“The next group of people that we have to thank are all the teams within the Nitro Jam family. So many of the other teams, including Bill Evans and Robin Samsel have gone over and above to help us when we were in a bind, words cannot say how grateful we are.

“Last but not least, all of the Nitro Jam fans from around the Country. You guys and gals are such an inspiration and all of us racers appreciate that you choose to come and support us with what we love to do”.

The Northern Nitro Jam is the last even of the year for the Nitro Jam Series, and will get back into action tomorrow, August 13, 2011. Gates open at 9:00 am with fan fest kicking off at 5:30. The Nitro Jam “Night of Fire” begins at 7:00 pm.

For more information on Cherissa Smallwood and her Nitro and Lace Dragster, please log on to: Nitro&Lace

For more information on the IHRA Nitro Jam, please log on to: Home Page

Attachments

• baton25.jpg
    baton25.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 23
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back