Charlton Heston Dies at Beverly Hills Home (1 Viewer)

You can just bet the Flagburner's are going to have a Field day with this one!:(
Celebrities who are Pro American are a dying breed! Godspeed my friend!

Great actor. Great spokesman. Great American. The world was a much better place with him in it. Truly a sad day!

He was a quite a guy, I wish I would have gotten a chance to meet him. Very sad.

Dave

He was a liberal’s worse nightmare and a conservative’s wet dream! LOL

What I remember most about Charleston was when I was a kid my whole family watching the 10 commandments on Easter Sunday and Christmas day the networks would air it on those particular days every single year.
Love him or hate him I agree with Tom the world was a better place with him in it!

Last edited:
Of course, one of the greatest movie lines of all time had to be from Planet of the Apes when at the end of the film, Chuck said (and I paraphrase) "You maniacs!!! Damn you...damn you all to hell!!!"

RIP Mr. Heston.

Of course, one of the greatest movie lines of all time had to be from Planet of the Apes when at the end of the film, Chuck said (and I paraphrase) "You maniacs!!! Damn you...damn you all to hell!!!"

RIP Mr. Heston.

I always like "get your hands off me you damn dirty ape" My wife says that to meall the time........now that I think of it I don't think she means it nicely:D:p:eek:

Quite a man I understand. The left can trash him and they will because of his 2nd amendment stance. He was a big bill of rights supporter and few know he marched with Dr Martin Luther King who compared with today's civil rights advocates was a uniter not a separatist divider.
He marched when it was not popular in Hollywood and later after joining the Republicans he was president of the NRA and an advocate.
As long as he could drive in later years he owned and drove a Black Corvette and was none too gentile with it.

That makes him also a car guy which explains everything!

Speed on CH you always had my respect even before I knew you to be the yardstick measure of what a principled man could achieve.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back