Championship Predictions (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
Who are gonna be the 2013 Mello Yello Champions? Here are my predictions, what are yours?

Top Fuel: Shawn Langdon
Funny Car: Robert Hight
Pro Stock: Jeg Coughlin Jr
Pro Stock Motorcycle: Hector Arana Jr

T/F: Tony Schumacher
F/C: Ron Capps (finally)
P/S: Allen Johnson
P/S B: Andrew Hines

Those are my guesses. :)

Khalid AlBalushi (last year of the AJR contract- they are gonna make a statement)

John Force (agreed about the Zippy tuneup)

Greg Anderson (8 months of cross-comparing the Camaro? That whole team will be deadly...)

One of the Harleys (You thought it was sad last year? Just wait...)

Shoe
Hight
Anderson
Hines

Who I want to win:

Doug K
Cruz
Jeg
don`t care who wins in the bikes

Top Fuel: Shawn Langdon
Funny Car: Ron Capps
Pro Stock: Erica Enders
Pro Stock Motorcycle: One of the Vance and Hines riders

regarding Jeg.....
i may be wrong but, in pro stock, a championship has never been won, while leasing engines from another racer. so......

regarding Jeg.....
i may be wrong but, in pro stock, a championship has never been won, while leasing engines from another racer. so......

Hmmmm ... When Maskin was providing the power for Jim Yates and later Jeggie, was Maskin in house to those teams? Or did Maskin run his own shop and lease out the motors to the teams?

Hmmmm ... When Maskin was providing the power for Jim Yates and later Jeggie, was Maskin in house to those teams? Or did Maskin run his own shop and lease out the motors to the teams?

not sure what the arrangement was back then, but maskins was not fielding his own car at the time so yates or jeg never had to worry about racing his engine builders car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back