Capps Racing Prelude to the Dream Wednesday (1 Viewer)

We have a big event planned for the evening centered around watching Eldora.
Man this is huge. I pull for 2 drivers in all of racing, Ron and Robby Gordon. And they will be on the same track. Hope things work out well. My luck RG gets into RC....but it's all in good fun!!

If you're recording this you may want to set it for Wed and Thursday night.....weather.com...ain't looking to swell.

Last edited:
I will be leaving work early so I will be able to see the race from the very beginning of the broadcast. Ron was on the Morning Drive radio show on Sirius this morning talking about the Prelude and his current performance on the NHRA side. It was cool to hear a NHRA guy on a NASCAR show.

Ron finished 4th in his heat and will start towards to front for the main event. The just interviewed both Ron and Cruz and they appear to be having a blast.

Maybe the best and most entertaining oval race of the year outside Daytona!!

I agree! I didn't think they would ever be able to get to lap 30 with all the cautions in the main. Best part of the night other then Smoke winning was Capps body slamming Jimmie Johnson into the backstrech wall.

You know, as soon as I saw Mr. Safety DW taking semi-hot laps around the track with a kid in the car, BOTH WITHOUT HELMETS, i knew someone would be all over that today. But it's been quiet on that front.

Maybe the best and most entertaining oval race of the year outside Daytona!!

I don't know about that. I find most sprint car racing done on a dirt track to be very entertaining. Besides the NHRA Northwest Nationals, the races I most look forward to each year is the Dirt Cup at Skagit Speedway and the World of Outlaws.

I don't know about that. I find most sprint car racing done on a dirt track to be very entertaining. Besides the NHRA Northwest Nationals, the races I most look forward to each year is the Dirt Cup at Skagit Speedway and the World of Outlaws.

Well you may have me there Rich. For sure. It was an entertaining race. I should have said the most entertaining oval race of the year which involves Sprint Cup drivers. I'm a dirt late model fan myself and attend series like Lucas Oil Dirt, Carolina Clash, and Southern Southeast All Stars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back