Capps in the dirt! (1 Viewer)

He we certainly have a car that is capable of winning. Brian Ruhman is one of the best at Eldora.

I will be tuning in tonight. They have a stout field, so it should be entertaining.

Go Cruzer! Be nice to see a rendering of Cruzs car from Eldora (I know it`s the same scheme as his F/C) but I know it`s always been tough to see any link/press release other than Capps` posted on here.

Capps was number 1 qualifier after a handfull of cars. He was just bumped down to 2 by Ken Schrader.

Cruz just went he is sitting 11th. Capps has been bumped down to roughly 4th. Cruz may end up being one of the cars that ends up getting inverted.

Capps finished 6th in his heat, he just missed a transfer into the A-main race.

Capps and Cruz are on the front row for the B-Main. Capps just jumped the start of the race they are going to restart it. DW said Capps just red lighted:D

The race just finished, Capps and Cruz wrecked in the A-Main and finished in the last two spots. It was an exciting 3 hours and some good exposure for the NHRA with the Nascar fans. For those who care, Carl Edwards won the race.

I just saw the final race results and Capps was last and Cruz was 19th. I do not know why the TV show it differently.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back