cajun sportsnationals in belle rose (1 Viewer)

cp

Nitro Member
who;s coming down to belle rose for the Cajun SPORTSnationals in Belle Rose at No Problem in 3 or 4 weeks?

I wouldn't miss it !!!
I wish I had the $$$$$$$ as No Problem Raceway is FOR SALE !!! I'd love to own that place and run it !!!! Great people,Great food and Great racing !!!:cool:

And every track is for sale if someone comes accross with the right amount of $$$$$$$$.

"Cute" answer,I guess most tracks can be bought if yo have enough cash.BUT No Problem Raceway is advertised as FOR SALE...right now !
Racetrack for sale, raceway for sale in Louisiana, Diesel engine rebuilding company

I hope whoever buys it is as racer friendly as Pat Joffrion and crew.He's built up quite a reputation among lots of racers out of the area,not just the locals.

LOL not trying to be cute, just honest! :) I can't speak for Pat but I'm sure running the track is very time consuming and he would just like to have a life again!LOL But your right if and when it does sell I hope the new owner is as racer friendly as Pat is because its fun to race there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back