C.Ped Vs R. Hight and T.Ped vs J.Force...PPV! (1 Viewer)

tnitro2

Nitro Member
I know this would never happen, but what if.....at Charlotte, Friday night under the lights.....Live on DIRECTV PayPerView....Cruz ran Robert, winner takes the 10th spot...and Tony runs Force for the Marcus Smith provided $20K, championship of the entire civilized world, AND a Michelob Light! Think about it....a 2 hr LIVE PPV, coverage by the DIRECTV Blimp...in the pit reporting, butts in the seat, old school grudge match, UFC style...

I know it would never happen, but talk about excitement!

This sounds like a good touring booked in match race for some tracks next year....

Where is my popcorn.....?

you wanna charge people $20 a piece to watch two 4 second runs on TV and you want the coverage to be 2 hours long???? are u kidding me?

Only one team has a single thing to gain by this:
The other team has all four of their cars in the countdown!

Better Yet, (here i go being selfish again and biased to Raceway Park) Bring it to RP, we get that classic style match racing that E-Town was built on when you had Joe Amato Vs Danielle Deporter, John Force Vs Chuck Etchells and Mark Oswald Vs Paul Smith in 92.

Do those matches plus Ashley Force Hood Vs Bob Tasca, TAD Battle of the sisters, Brittany Force Vs Kate Harker & Courtney Force Vs Diana Harker, Frank Manzo Vs Steve Harker, Jets Rich Hanna Vs Ken Hall, Jill Canuso Vs Ernie Bogue, TF Harleys Joe Sternotti Vs Tak Shigematsu, Turbo Pro Mods; Brad Personett Vs Andy Jensen, Wheelstanders Danny O'Day Vs Richard Hutchins, Nitrous Pro Mods Mike Castellana Vs Jim Halsey, Nostalgia Nitro Match Race: Phil Burkart Vs Bucky Austin, Bob Motz & Benny The Bomb!!! AAHH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAAAOOOOOOOO RRRRACEWAY PARK!!!!!!

I can dream cant i??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back