Buzzz Miller (2 Viewers)

B

Buzzz Miller

Dear moderators. I left this site quite publicly and was promised that my membership would be removed from the membership files.
I was given a birthday wish from the Nitromater this month.
I would like you to actually perform your promise to do so.
Thanks,
Buzzz Miller (wannabe)

And anyone else that accidentally happens upon this post, I hope to give you a little entertainment by linking a spectacular eBay auction;
Janie, "The Real Deal" Wedding Ring - eBay (item 140422217515 end time Jul-09-10 12:21:05 PDT)
Enjoy and goodbye.

Mods can't do that it must be from the big bosses. You may want to PM them.

I came across that ebay deal a few days back and wondered if there was a connection

Me too. Actually, there are a lot of people I miss from here lately.

Been a lot of old school members that have left nitromater or just aren`t active here anymore over the past few years....for myriads of reasons. This site doesn`t even remotely resemble the one of just a couple years ago.

Been a lot of old school members that have left nitromater or just aren`t active here anymore over the past few years....for myriads of reasons. This site doesn`t even remotely resemble the one of just a couple years ago.

Your right just a few years ago. If you were off for 24 hrs. and got back on there would be 2-3 pages of new topics or replies.

the mater was at it's peak a couple years ago........popular if you will;
hard to sustain.
nothing wrong with it now; maybe not as many posts, but sure is tons
of hits on popular threads.......someone's lookin'.

Wow Buzzz ... in the off chance you see this ... I never get birthday wishes from the Mater!

And that EBay auction ... man that was a tough read ... couldn't make it through it. Sorry that happened to you and seems to be continuing to happen to you. It will come back around for you, it ALWAYS does for good people.

And I will agree with everyone else that this place is better with the Millers around ...

the mater was at it's peak a couple years ago........popular if you will;
hard to sustain.
nothing wrong with it now; maybe not as many posts, but sure is tons
of hits on popular threads.......someone's lookin'.

Wow, the Millers aren't around anymore! I haven't been either for a myriad reasons. Unfortunatley, life sometimes gets in the way of all this fun stuff...

There was one thing though... for about 18 months or so I couldn't log in... and I have no idea why??? The site said I needed to pay another $1 via PayPal, but it never worked for me. Maybe it thought I was Buzzz? lol.

Anyway, I hope to be around intermittenly... and I do miss the 'mater days from 4 and 5 years ago. RIP Hiprogerr.

Dear moderators. I left this site quite publicly and was promised that my membership would be removed from the membership files.
I was given a birthday wish from the Nitromater this month.
I would like you to actually perform your promise to do so.
Thanks,
Buzzz Miller (wannabe)

And anyone else that accidentally happens upon this post, I hope to give you a little entertainment by linking a spectacular eBay auction;
Janie, "The Real Deal" Wedding Ring - eBay (item 140422217515 end time Jul-09-10 12:21:05 PDT)
Enjoy and goodbye.

Wow, Buzzz, not sure I really understood all the rambling (ranting) in that Ebay posting but it sounded like that woman (or some woman) has put you through the grinder. My prayers and sympathy are with you and hope that you and "Doc" are both okay and I too want to add my name to the list of those that DO miss you guys. Take care.

Kurt Leinenkugel
(formerly of Tempe, and a bracket racer at Speedworld and Beeline)

The site is indeed not what it once was. For me, I changed jobs and didn't have as much 'Mater time.

And when I do come on, I notice a new breed of wiseasses and know it alls, and don't really want to converse with some of them...

The site is indeed not what it once was. For me, I changed jobs and didn't have as much 'Mater time.

And when I do come on, I notice a new breed of wiseasses and know it alls, and don't really want to converse with some of them...

As apposed to the original group of wiseasses and know-it-alls Alan??? :D;)

Well Buzzz with three z's you ain't the only fellow or girl to wind up with a worse half from Hell's Half Acre !
I have experence that even at Church women can't stand to see a happy single man !
They will see to it you get another collar and hopefully this time it will be comfortable and fit.

And like life there are penty of good peope here at the Mater who wish you and your Dad the best !
I for one really miss those rousing political debates of old that included the Doc but I have kept my promice not to to partisapate in political diatribe on a Drag Racing Site per Jarreds wishes !
Even though politics enters every fasit of our lives at some point or another !

Good luck Sir I salute you as a fellow survivor !
The secret to staying single is having faster cars than they do.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back