burnout on alcohol, run on nitro (1 Viewer)

Dry hops!! Woo Hoo!!

Awesome cackle.
OK, so is there a small seperate tank and he switches over?

2 complete fuel systems and you can do it easy.

EDB

We do our warm ups on alcohol (out of a fuel jug) for approximate 3-4 minutes to get a little heat in the rotating pieces and oil and then make the switch over to straight fuel to check our tune-up settings (timing, rpm drop at load, dist to each hole, etc.) these things can be a little tricky (probably depends on the % you switching to) just know i do it standing next to the engine and probably wouldn't be very smooth at it from in the cockpit. sounds to me like the guy in the video is weening it over onto the fuel slowly as you can hear a couple different stages in the transition. like anything on one of these deals it probably takes a bit of practice. i agree with EDB most likely two seperate systems. love the dry hops

I know they way ours is set up to run on fuel it sounds pretty crappy when it's on alcohol but man she's sexy after the switchover :D

Last edited:
...i agree with EDB most likely two seperate systems. love the dry hops

I know they way ours is set up to run on fuel it sounds pretty crappy when it's on alcohol but man she's sexy after the switchover :D

Sean,

I was hoping to see you this weekend!!

Your Hot Rod sounds bad on alky, and DAMN SEXY on the POP!!

Take care,

EDB

i know i know... i'm just sick about missing the WFAN but my new business is keeping me more than busy. several funny sayings come to mind! one involves an disabled guy hanging wallpaper... the most fitting one is probably related to primates and american football :D

we'll probably just make a few test hits till the end of the season... and look out next season

Trust me if i was worried about the money i wouldn't be runnin' nitro (or racing at all for that matter)! I give my banker and accountant nitemares:D

People think i drive an altered cause i'm crazy... but the truth is purely economic. After all the money i've dumped into the bitch the very least i can do is sit behind it when it blows up... hell i end up with the best seat in the house.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back