Budweiser...SOLD !!! - Bernstein...???? (2 Viewers)

If you've all followed this and aren't reacting, ala NHRA, with a knee jerk, the aquiree is noted for its' ability to operate things LEAN, wheras Anheuser's products are probably the best MARKETED brands in the world.
(Marketing - sponsorships, or "marketing partners" -exposing the brand name to the consumer!)

If I were an AB stockholder, methinks a cost-cutting company would MAXIMIZE profits, therefore increasing the stock value and dividends, and make the aquisition VERY attractive.

I'd take a wait and see attitude!

Re: Don't be frightened...

Kenny Bernstein Racing is not an employee of Anheuser-Busch, they are a tiny part of an absolutely huge advertising and marketing budget. Nobody on KB's team Bud dragster are employees of Anheuser-Busch.

DARR...BUDDY...Did you really think us 'Maters think KB or ANY other professional racer/race teams are/is an employee of said sponsor????
PLEASE. Gotta tell the Burkster to end the samples from Berserko to you.
Sorry pal, you are insulting our inteligence (or lack there of...:D)
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Re: Don't be frightened...

kenny Is Known For His Business Acumen. He Wouldn't Be Where He Is Today If He Didn't Have That Kind Of Savvy. It's My Guess He's Already Getting His Presentation Ready For The New Owners. I Hope It All Goes Well, And We'll Continue To See Brandon's Digger Painted Red.
icon14.gif

Ditto!!!!!

Unfortunately, NHRA's miserable TV market share probably spells the end for Bud and Monster teams' sponsorships.
NASCAR heavily relies on a very respected agency in Michigan (I believe part of the name is "Joyce") that monitors every moment of TV time for customers and provides a dollar amount for sponsor exposure based heavily on TV market share.
I doubt any NHRA team would even want to know what this figure would be for their exposure at a national event. - JMHO

Unfortunately, NHRA's miserable TV market share probably spells the end for Bud and Monster teams' sponsorships.
NASCAR heavily relies on a very respected agency in Michigan (I believe part of the name is "Joyce") that monitors every moment of TV time for customers and provides a dollar amount for sponsor exposure based heavily on TV market share.
I doubt any NHRA team would even want to know what this figure would be for their exposure at a national event. - JMHO

Hey Jim (Back home in AZ?!)
Its the Joyce Jullian your refering to. In all the IRONY...I think KB WAS the guy who explored J-J for image counts for tv etc....IN drag racing.
You know Kenny...If he's not taking German Lang. lessons...then He's courting someone already!!!!!!!!!!
(sounds like ya had fun in Co.!):)

I'm on tour here in InBev land (Belgium) and I've been wearing my NHRA swag for the past few days... Many of the local and regional bikers give the thumbs up to the drag shirts, and the local stagehands seem to know what drag racing is about... That being said, when the locals have an idea of what we do, it goes to say that the company should have some respect for a marketing plan that has been sucessful for 2 decades as well...I tend to think that KBR will be just fine when (and if ) the cuts come...

And by the way, Stella Artrois is a pretty damn good beverage :D

nascar today on espn - last nite talked about the nascar programs that
WILL be continued into 09, as well a WOO car owned i think by one
of nascar stars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back