Bucky Austin (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Is Bucky running his car this year? I know he's had a couple of drivers in the car in the past year on a trial basis, but I haven't heard much about him. He's always got a competitive car, I hope he hasn't parked it.

There was something in the latest ND, stating that he had a bone spur removed from his hip, sold his car to a guy in Australia, will be driving Steve Plueger's nostalgia FC, and that Brad Hadman will be building him a new car to return to driving TAFC about 3/4 of the way thru the season.

Peace,
Mike

Don't quote me on this but I asked a friend the same thing and he said he was parking the alcohol car and was just going to run the nostalgia nitro funny car

Definatley working on the nostalgia car. Other than that, I don't know. Hillary Will might have more info. Her family is good friends with the Buck....

There was something in the latest ND, stating that he had a bone spur removed from his hip, sold his car to a guy in Australia, will be driving Steve Plueger's nostalgia FC, and that Brad Hadman will be building him a new car to return to driving TAFC about 3/4 of the way thru the season.

Peace,
Mike

I saw that too. Thanks

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back