BRUT cruise anyone? (1 Viewer)

Kelly Raquipiso

Nitro Member
Is anyone here going on the cruise? I just booked flight and hotel(for Friday night). Roland is hoping to golf, and I just want to be a slug in the spa. I saw a hike in Mazatlan that looked to have breath-taking views of the entire city. Three hours, though. Maybe I should get better aquainted with the treadmill?:rolleyes:

I saw on the flyer a cocktail party has been added. What does one wear to that?

Dang it all, Kel! I still wish you were going.:(

Hey, Angie! How 'bout you?

I know, Kel.....I'm sure you'll have a blast without me anyway!

To a cocktail party? One must buy a 'cocktail dress'. lol I'm thinking 'after five'.....a little black dress will suit just fine. Hey! I bet I even have one you can use. If I can't be there at least my dress can. ;)

I promise to take lots of pictures. I'm also going to see about borrowing my brother-in-law's digital camcorder. I hope to take a web class on board. maybe then I can post my own pics. If not, I'll send 'em to you so you can.

A cocktail dress...hmm. Where the heck do I want to go for that? Nordstrom is too pricey, Dillards is too old, Hechts has crappy customer service. Maybe Steinmart. I just don't want to look like a hoochie, or a middle aged doctor's wife. Black isn't good for me. Maybe dark blue or burgundy?

Hmmmm....shopping dilemmas. I'm sure whatever color you select will be beautiful on you. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back