Brogdon and Kent ready for 2011 and beyond (1 Viewer)

After securing a Top 10 finish in just the 2nd year of NHRA Pro Stock
competition, Rodger Brogdon, Steve Kent and the entire Racers Edge / Attitude Apparel team are looking for an even bigger & better season in 2011.

“We learned quite a bit during the 2010 season,” said Brogdon, “and we’re really looking forward to applying those lessons to this year’s Full Throttle
championship run. As a team we made changes, struggled, paid attention and were able to end the season with a strong run. Now we return with the same team, same car and will have power from Cagnazzi Racing once again. The opportunity to have an even better year is obviously there.”

“For 2011 though, we’re going to bring to the circuit a new look with our new
sponsor, The Racers Edge, and a second car driven by team owner Steve Kent with the familiar Pistonator / Attitude Apparel logo, albeit in red instead of blue.”

“Yes, we had The Racers Edge on the car last year,” Rodger explained, “but over the winter we sold the company to Microholdings US, Inc a public company trading on the OTC under the symbol MCHU. With so many projects going on, the time that needed to be devoted to developing the company just wasn’t available to me.

Fortunately James Wheeler, Chairman/CEO of Microholdings US Inc. MCHU,
recognized the quality of the product and in turn will be able to devote the
time and energy needed to continue the marketing and promotion that The Racers Edge Pain & Performance Chips deserve. Since we had already created exposure in the NHRA Full Throttle circuit with both racers and fans, the decision was made to expand that exposure and we will be carrying The Racers Edge into competition in 2011 & 2012.”

“For all the fans of The Pistonator, he will return on our second car, another
Pontiac GXP from Jerry Haas Race Cars, and should debut about the time the
circuit gets to Houston. Longtime associate and friend Pete Smallwood will
return to the team, working with Tim Freeman, ‘Dr. Phil,’ Jerry Eckman, ‘Weasel’ and ‘Big Show.’

“And, to keep our media manager hopping,” Rodger laughed, “along with adding Lucas Oil as a major associate sponsor, we will continue our relationship with David Rampy and Michael Phillips as well. David will carry The Racers Edge into battle on both his Comp and new Super Stock cars, while Attitude Apparel will once again adorn Michaels Pro Stock motorcycle as well as Steve’s Comp eliminator Corvette.”

“We are a little behind schedule in getting to the track to test. We wanted to be on track right after the first of the year, but the severe winter along the east coast delayed some of our new parts, and then Steve and I both dealt with some health issues in January. Now the parts are in, Steve and I are healthy once again and we’ll be in Florida sorting out our new combination this week.

Then it’ll be off to Vegas for the annual Pro Stock test session and then
Pomona. I know I speak for everyone on the team when I say we are truly excited going into this race season and are looking forward to taking home our 1st Pro stock Wally.”

For more information visit us on the web;
Brogdonracing.com Brogdon Racing on Facebook & Twitter

Attachments

• BROGDON%20TRAILER.jpg
    BROGDON%20TRAILER.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 97
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back