Boise (1 Viewer)

Thanks Mike. Got the Friday stuff this morning. Not many low numbers, must be hot.

I think 5.56 for Howell's altered was a pretty decent pass, don't you. The diggers will probably run better today.

Ya, That was a great pass. I routing for Mike Patterson's car (Mindy is the driver).

Mike and Garey are still chasing a clutch issue. Maybe they will get it figured out in Idaho. It's making good power, so when the clutch starts to lock up it smokes the tires. They have loosened it up and it keeps getting farther down track before the smoke. However this week they switched to the new tire, so I guess we will know tonight if they are getting a handle on it.

Ya, That was a great pass. I'm rooting for Mike Patterson's car (Mendy Fry is the driver).
fixed it for you tom- :D keep rockin'- :)

wow- I even had to fix somemore- :eek: stop drinking in the 7th inning Tom- jeez... :D

we still gotta drive home!!

Last edited:
Bob,

I Made a run over to Mike's a few weeks ago to look at the data system. They have been having some issues with getting all they need. I think we got it fixed. I hope the system works for them.

Boise! Boise! Boise! Talk about a fun event!! And, Jack Harris can actually RACE that bad azz Vickky finally!! Go Jack!! Fun Fun Fun, wish I was there.

Ray, I know its a little on the warm side. My niece play volleyball for UOP and she emailed me about this years team and said it was a tad on the hot side. The Rancho left Murrietta when I started getting neighbors a few years ago. Dang, they might even pave my road.

I lived in Vacaville for 23 years. It gets a little warm there also. We moved up to the Mount Shasta area about 2.5 years ago. Great place in the summer. While everyone in Redding is on slow simmer (115), we are 20 degrees cooler. We are at about 4200 ft.

I don't know the particulars, but the BEST thing he has,,,Dale Pulde tuning for him!! :cool:

Congrats to him and Tom Motry. They were both hauling the mail this past weekend.

Rapid
well, he does live only 20 miles away- :D
may have to make a road call- :cool:

I see Pulde all the time- so I hear ya Randy- go grow a mountain now would ya!! :eek: LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back