Bobsled Challenge (1 Viewer)

Chuck

Nitro Member
Isn't it funked up how it's the NHRA's top tier drivers that are competing but it's the lower level nascar drivers? I guess that shows the NHRA guys are more competitive and will try any thing to go fast. I guess all of the roundy round boys are afraid they might get embarrased.

Isn't it funked up how it's the NHRA's top tier drivers that are competing but it's the lower level nascar drivers? I guess that shows the NHRA guys are more competitive and will try any thing to go fast. I guess all of the roundy round boys are afraid they might get embarrased.

Nah...they are just getting ready for their upcoming season, testing, taking a break, etc. They do have a 36+ race schedule plus many double dip into the Nationwide (formerly Busch) series...and I don't consider the ones participating "lower level"..so there isn't a Gordon, Stewart or Johnson, who cares :confused:

Bo-Dyn Bobsled Project - NHRA Pros to stare down NASCAR rivals in Bodine Bobsled Challenge

I would not call Boris Said, Todd Bodine, Johnny Benson jr, Ron Hornaday, or Randy LaJoie chopped liver... Just surprised Herman isn't running, too... none of them are 'lower level drivers'... They've all ran "the show" and done well... I don't follow NASCAR and I know who each of them is...

how many non-drag race fans can say that about Morgan, JR, Bobby V., Jeggie, or Phil Burkart?

d'kid

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back