Blue Max Stickers (1 Viewer)

sammy

Nitro Member
Can Some Please Tell Me You Can You Buy Those Blue Max Stickers And T-shirts Like You See On Ebay? Thanks.

I think Roy Hill also had some stuff.. not sure.. i know when he had the Pro Mod painted up like the Blue Max rdie he had a few things.....

Billy

I am sure my dad has some buried in his shop. (But as body shops go, that is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!!!) He used to do paint work for Raymond Beadle. I wish we still had my brother's Jon's Blue Max BMX bike!!!

Hey Bill, Many Thanks For The Tip. I Just Got Finish Ordering Stickers And Tshirts. Sal

No problem, man. I'd check back often as they come out with new stuff pretty regularly. I told VDC how much I liked the Max stuff and he replied that they're working with Beadle on other things. You might have also noticed that Pat Minick of Chi-Town Hustler fame is a new member of their "Awe-thentics" team.

Hey Guys,

I have been a lurker for awhile, and when one of the car owners emailed me a link to this thread, I thought it was time to sign up and be able to post.

Thanks for all the kind words. VDC is a labor of love for the days when I was growing up and now I get to work with my heros!

I just wanted to stop in and Say Thanks.

Have Fun,
Fred Blood
Vintage Drag Club

Hey Guys,

I have been a lurker for awhile, and when one of the car owners emailed me a link to this thread, I thought it was time to sign up and be able to post.

Thanks for all the kind words. VDC is a labor of love for the days when I was growing up and now I get to work with my heros!

I just wanted to stop in and Say Thanks.

Have Fun,
Fred Blood
Vintage Drag Club

That is a great site Fred! I too have been looking for a place to purchase old F/C and dragster Ts. I'll be placing orders very soon. Can't wait to see what else might be coming out.

Last edited:
That is a great site Fred! I too have been looking for a place to purchase old F/C and dragster Ts. I'll be placing orders very soon. Can't wait to see what else might be coming out.

=
Thank YOU!

We are having so much fun with this company. I am glad you like it. It is a true labor of love. We finished the Last Race At Lions Mongoose II art work today, so now its on to the Chi-Town Hustler 1971 Car.

Have Fun,
Fred
Vintage Drag Club

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back