Bill Stephens Hits His Stride (1 Viewer)

clwill

Nitro Member
Lotta people have criticized the new announcers since Bob left. I listened for hours to the qualifying yesterday and am listening to eliminations right now.

In my opinion, Bill Stephens, now that he's shaken off the rust of his first couple of events, is doing a great job. Excellent, in fact. Lots of good information, nice touch of connections to the past, just enough technical info to be useful but not too much jargon and "inside baseball", clearly has done his homework on coming up to speed with the facts, virtually no mistakes, easy to listen to.

Way to go Bill. Nice work!

Lotta people have criticized the new announcers since Bob left. I listened for hours to the qualifying yesterday and am listening to eliminations right now.

In my opinion, Bill Stephens, now that he's shaken off the rust of his first couple of events, is doing a great job. Excellent, in fact. Lots of good information, nice touch of connections to the past, just enough technical info to be useful but not too much jargon and "inside baseball", clearly has done his homework on coming up to speed with the facts, virtually no mistakes, easy to listen to.

Way to go Bill. Nice work!

I was wondering where Bill went, I was expecting to hear him at E-Town and instead Derrick Beach Replaced him that weekend (and the guffaw of all time referring Vonnie Mills as a Guy throughout Qualifying ("D'OH!") finally got it right during Eliminations).

Brian from Bangshift was there I do believe on Thurs & Fri.

Just a quick thanks. Still a work in progress. New England Dragway was a homecoming for me and it was a killer weekend. Next stop for me: Denver. Heading for Bloomington Gold in Champaign, IL this weekend to emcee the greatest Corvette event on earth. May see some drag racing homies there.

Listened to you on the audiocast, Bill, and thought you were expectedly excellent!

Kudos to Joe Castello, too, for great work with the Sportsman categories!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back