Bill Miller's Dragster Ad! Way to go Bill!!!! (1 Viewer)

"Dr. Dirt"

Nitro Member
When enough is enough you just have to stand up and say so. I spoke with Bill to confirm reproduction of this is OK with him and he not only approved it, he encouraged it with a reminder to all Americans to take back their country. I concur! Check it out!

BMEAd.jpg

God bless you Bill Miller--you sir, are a great American. As for all you American "apoligists", if you are ashamed of our country, you certainly have my permission to LEAVE!!!!

Great AD , he didn't have to do it !

Thanks Bill for putting your dough where your mouth is !

God Bless Our Troops !

We just saw this ad in the National Dragster and then I remembered seeing a thread about Bill Miller on here. Terrific. My Dad showed it to me and he's trying to contact Bill directly to give him his thanks.

Jenn

........I can't find the word ' apoligists ' in the dictionary, but here's the definition of ' apologist ' from websters, with an example if this is the word you meant

apologists
One entry found.

Main Entry:apol·o·gist
Pronunciation:\ə-ˈpä-lə-jist\
Function:noun
Date:1640
: one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something

Apologist Christianity Main

any of the Christian writers, primarily in the 2nd century, who attempted to provide a defense of Christianity and criticisms of Greco-Roman culture. Many of their writings were addressed to Roman emperors, and it is probable that the writings were actually sent to government secretaries who were empowered to accept or reject them. Under these circumstances, some of the apologies assumed the form of briefs written to defend Christians against the accusations current in the 2nd century, especially the charges that their religion was novel or godless or that they engaged in immoral cultic practices.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back