BIG DADDY SETS NEW EV RECORD (2 Viewers)

I can't think of anything more boring than watching Electric Drag racing!

I can see why you might think that but then you haven't tried to read your negative posts. I don't know how or why you get out of bed in the mornig with the negative attitude you always seem to display on here. Hope that attitude doesn't carry over into your everyday life. Does anything ever make you smile?

With all the bitching about no more throttle wacks to seat a clutch. I can't imagine watching a nearly silent dragrace.
But I'd be willing to give it a try.

I can see why you might think that but then you haven't tried to read your negative posts. I don't know how or why you get out of bed in the mornig with the negative attitude you always seem to display on here. Hope that attitude doesn't carry over into your everyday life. Does anything ever make you smile?

I just say what I think, people like you don't like it...well I'll live!

Furthermore....There is plenty in my life that makes me smile, a Hot babe, a Crown on the rocks, a good movie, side by side 320 MPH NItro cars! Anything else?

We took the private tour at Garlits Museum today.He showed us the nose cone and said the car was
out getting refitted with a new motor setup.The 6 motor gearbox was eating 20-25% of the output.
They are reconfiguring to a 2 motor inline setup,he is excited and looked great!

So is the Melanie deal a seperate effort, different car?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back