Beckman Debuting DSR1 in house chassis (1 Viewer)

Odd . . . someone reported this here after seeing the chassis the week of the Indy 500. Didn't get much attention then (except from Buzz). Can't understand why this is such a big deal! - ;)

I must have missed the other thread. I didn't even know that anyone other than JFR was going to build their chassis in house.

They made 5 runs with the new car?

I thought there was a testing ban.............:confused:

Not if the team owner leases out a track on his own, between him and the track owner. And supplies his own fuel, aka Darkside nitro:D. I think the ban applies to testing the Monday after an NHRA event only, and maybe no testing at any NHRA owned track.

Odd . . . someone reported this here after seeing the chassis the week of the Indy 500.

WOW! Someone here?!!
They must be one of the greatest investigative reporters EVER! Especially if they had the scoop over a month ago! I wonder who was that good?

Last week was the very first time the Valvoline/MTS's new chassis was on the track. The crew spent all of Sunday after being eliminated in Chicago putting the finishing touches on the car.

Jack also made laps in Gary Selzi's car at Martin. They started on Monday and finished up on Tuesday. The Valvoline/MTS crew more than earned their money!

Everyone took the rig back to Indy and Jack got a late flight to Reno, NV to do an appearance at the Jeremy McGrath Charity Fund-raiser Celebrity Dinner and Meet-n-Greet at Festival Central that was part of Top Gun Raceway's Octane Fest in Fallon.

Not if the team owner leases out a track on his own, between him and the track owner. And supplies his own fuel, aka Darkside nitro:D. I think the ban applies to testing the Monday after an NHRA event only, and maybe no testing at any NHRA owned track.
Maybe Don could have some fun with this and change DSR from Don Schumacher Racing to Dark Side Racing. :p

Now, I like that - "Darkside Nitro", lol

Don could create a new company with that name and sell his nitro everywhere EXCEPT NHRA!

Now, I like that - "Darkside Nitro", lol

Don could create a new company with that name and sell his nitro everywhere EXCEPT NHRA!

Dude... I want the T-ShirT!!! ;) I can see it now....

A BLACK SHIRT "DARKSIDE NITRO" on the front in RED LETTERS!!!

w/ the slogan.. "Since you can't fix stupid!" in big white letters on the back!

A split of profits with Larry Morgan too!!!:cool:

Dude... I want the T-ShirT!!! ;) I can see it now....

A BLACK SHIRT "DARKSIDE NITRO" on the front in RED LETTERS!!!

w/ the slogan.. "Since you can't fix stupid!" in big white letters on the back!

A split of profits with Larry Morgan too!!!:cool:

Terry Nebraski and I were thinking the avatar I have (that he did) would be the perfect shirt to get under NHRA's skin.........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back