Bazemore Interviews Capps! (1 Viewer)

Very cool. That was a fun interview to watch.

Since Whit is apparently moving to the Eugene area in Oregon, somebody ought to suggest that he talk to the guys at G. Loomis about getting a fishing rod because there's some great winter steelhead fishing to be had down there.

They looked like they were having fun.I laughed my butt off.Glad to see Ron is in the show. JJ

it was nice to see those guys as they are instead of as the way someone else wants to portray them.

Great Interview... but was Whit interviewing Ron, or Ron interviewing Whit... and maybe they're onto something, if ya want to be "FC World Champ", don't work out.... :D

That was fun! I'm glad to see that kind of camaraderie!

Jackee....you might have to wait until you get to work. Didn't you say you have a faster connection there?

Ok...I admit - I watched it several times now...Great job by both Ron and Whit and thanks for sharing a bit of yourselves with us!

When 1320tv first started out I was skeptical...but hey...give me more of this! I also really enjoyed the Clay Millican/Evan Knoll interview...

That was really cool. Gave me a whole new perspective on Whit. And hopefully that will settle anything that might still be floating around about their relationship.
This further highlights what I love about drag racing: driver accessibility. I don't know that I've ever seen anything like this with other athletes.

Ron, Whit, thanks for taking the time to do that. It was great.

Folks at 1320.tv, yay! I have to check out other features you've done. Keep up the good work.

don't talk about uppper lip with me....holy crap that was hilarious.

Way to go

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back