Availability of Full Throttle (1 Viewer)

jimbo

Nitro Member
With the deal of Cokes Full Throttle sponsorship of NHRA pro classes does anybody else have trouble locating their product? Been looking around here in the Cleveland area and have not seen it except maybe at Home Depot or Lowes. Even asked a Coke driver stocking shelves at a big chain drug store, Drug Mart, and he said something to the effect that we don't even push it or something to that effect. Not a energy drink fan, but tasted the FT Berry at Norwalk and it did taste pretty good. What's up, any idea's?

With the deal of Cokes Full Throttle sponsorship of NHRA pro classes does anybody else have trouble locating their product? Been looking around here in the Cleveland area and have not seen it except maybe at Home Depot or Lowes. Even asked a Coke driver stocking shelves at a big chain drug store, Drug Mart, and he said something to the effect that we don't even push it or something to that effect. Not a energy drink fan, but tasted the FT Berry at Norwalk and it did taste pretty good. What's up, any idea's?

No problems finding it in my travels. Try any large grocery store chain like Kroger or Giant Eagle also convenience stores like BP ampm and Sheetz. Don't know what else is in the Cleveland area, but these were the stores that came to mind.

Heck i am near youngstown ohio and it is everywhere. You can't go to any of the store without seeing it. AND they have even had a generic dragster promo at some of the stores.

wondered if coca cola does more with 'relentless' in europe than
they do with 'full throttle' here in the states?.....they may have a stronger
market share in europe?
see 'full throttle' on some shelves but not all - actually still prefer
powerade

God, Rockstar should sponsor the series, It's incredible how little coke does other than sponsor the series they don't promote it at all, doesn't a company behind a sport want to promote it? If coke does not even "push it" than why is there a Grandfather clause with Energy Drinks. I guess so they never have to push it and can sit back and do nothing. I say lift the ban let other companies in and let it make the drag racing better.

God, Rockstar should sponsor the series, It's incredible how little coke does other than sponsor the series they don't promote it at all, doesn't a company behind a sport want to promote it? If coke does not even "push it" than why is there a Grandfather clause with Energy Drinks. I guess so they never have to push it and can sit back and do nothing. I say lift the ban let other companies in and let it make the drag racing better.

Yes your right, Rockstar and Monster are all over. Don't go into many gas sttations or cstores, use my debit card at the pump.

been rehashed many times....because both parties are satisfied

nhra has a major fortune 500 company lending it's name to their series,
fullfilling the majority of their professional racer payouts, and re-signing
with nhra thru 2013

coca-cola is most likely getting a great deal annually for their 4th or 5th place
product 'full throttle'; why do more

why assume other energy drinks would or could make nhra a better
business?.......the grass is not always greener......

I don't understand why some of you don't start your own racing series and show that mean old NHRA how it's suppose to be done.

I don't understand why some of you don't start your own racing series and show that mean old NHRA how it's suppose to be done.

I don't want to, I hate when guys confuse me on here to be anti-NHRA. When it comes to this thread topic, I believe NHRA has done a great job promoting the product and I believe the clause was put forth more likely by coke.

Mike, I agree it may not be greener, but it may get a few unsponsored guys racing a few more races if not a season

Thread not started as abash on NHRA, just my observation of the non-availability of Full Throttle. Being in Cleveland, about 50 miles east of Norwalk, you would think there would be some point of sale promotions and or driver appearances in town. Baders do a great job of promoting their facility and managing the race track, but the Full Throttle thing should be handled by the local distributors.

UMMMMM I didn't see any Pepsi anywhere.
I saw alot of Coke when I was at Norwalk. The only track I have ever
seen serve Pepsi during a national Event was Denver. If i could have had
a Pepsi at Norwalk I would have been drinking that.

UMMMMM I didn't see any Pepsi anywhere.
I saw alot of Coke when I was at Norwalk. The only track I have ever
seen serve Pepsi during a national Event was Denver. If i could have had
a Pepsi at Norwalk I would have been drinking that.

The food stand under the stands on both sides were serving Pepsi. I probably still have the refillable cup in my garage trash can.

When I was there in May for the Div 3 rainfest, my brother and I were talking about the Pepsi thing and figured it would all be switched to Coke for the National race. When we got there on Saturday for the National event, Pepsi was still being served. A preference to me also, not a big Coke drinker.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back