ATTN: PRO/MOD FANS set yer recorders (1 Viewer)

He was upset that he lost of a hole shot to a blower car. Happened at St Louis again and I went interview him and he pushed me away. TV show doesnt show it real well but I spoke to him at Vegas about it and we had a good about it.

Ricky is just what NHRA needs. Put a little WWE in the show instead of thats a good team over there and they are tough to beat. How about I get paid to beat those guys would be a better interview. When I Ricky and I talked at Vegas we had a good laugh and he was really concerned that I was pissed at him but when I told him I thought it made great tv he was laughing his ass off. Of course now he might really kick my butt next time:eek:

He was upset that he lost of a hole shot to a blower car. Happened at St Louis again and I went interview him and he pushed me away. TV show doesnt show it real well but I spoke to him at Vegas about it and we had a good about it.

I thought what got him in the bad mood to begin with was the fact that he worked to get his NOS car working good and then got penalized for being quicker than the Blower/Turbo cars? Everything after that just piled on to his already foul mood.

I'm all for real, straight talking people racing cars, the soap opera WWE stuff never interested me. I can understand someone being pissed because they got hung out with a starting line routine running long (or short), or an interaction gone bad (disrespect etc.), but to think grown-ass people kicking their toolbox or throwing their helmet because of simple foul tempers is not an interesting story for me. The one heads-up racing that parities three diverse types of powerplants has to keep everyone in-check, and Rickie knew that going in. Sandbagging sucks, but the accusations of the turbo cars twisting the screws for the final races, or the blower cars being lazy, or the NOS racers buying their HP....I can do without it. I still watch it, but it is a little too much Pro Rasslin' and not enough Pro Modified. Just my opinion as a fan. I also believe Pro Mod and Nitro Bikes should be on ESPN and Pro Stock Cars and Bikes should be on Velocity.

His NOS is still working good. Most of his loses after the change in weight came on a holeshot.

Ricky is just what NHRA needs. Put a little WWE in the show instead of thats a good team over there and they are tough to beat. How about I get paid to beat those guys would be a better interview. When I Ricky and I talked at Vegas we had a good laugh and he was really concerned that I was pissed at him but when I told him I thought it made great tv he was laughing his ass off. Of course now he might really kick my butt next time:eek:

Whit Bazemore was that and more, and fans, drivers and sponsors threw him under the bus. We are all just to PC anymore!

Paul, you are so correct on that one.

Joe, you assume that is what happen but only 2 people really know for sure.

These NHRA Pro Mod shows are great, 30 minutes, no BS, lots of racing and tech info. The class is fun to watch with something for almost everyone and they race the whole 1320. Keep up the good work,

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back