At This Moment... (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
...I can picture Mike Minick driving a small imported sports car very quickly across the Colorado plains, hoping for just a few more m.p.h. and praying that he can make it to the church on time, ala "The Graduate"....:D

So sorry, my bruda... You have given it your best shot (shots?) for a couple of years now.. That cruel hand of fate is winding up for the knockout punch tho...

Early Congratulations to the young Ms. Force on her nuptials tonight... :)

Being here in the plains of colorado i have been on the MM watch, sitting at a gas station, waiting for him to ask me how to get to 'GORDON STREET' :) so far, nothing to report. Were pulling for you Mike!

My congrats go out to Ashley as well, Hopefully the inevitable speech from John is not too long and embarrassing :)

UPDATE! A RED NOSTALGIA FUNNY CAR AND A RAMP TRUCK JUST DROVE BY AND A BOTTLE OF CAPTAIN MORGANS RUM CAME FLYING OUT OF THE SIDE WINDOW WITH THIS NOTE ATTACHED. "she will be mine...oh yes, she will be mine!"
go get her M.M.! By the way, i once knew a girl from Gordon street :)

if perhaps M.M. Does not make it on time, congrats Mr. And Mrs. Ashley Force-Hood. I hope you dont mind danny, but your gonna be known as the first husband of drag racing. Not that i think that is bad.

icon_heartbroken.gif

I'm surprised no paparazzi pics have made the net. Dying to see what the princess of drag racing looked like on her wedding day!

I think they had the wedding in Lake tahoe and Papparazzi don't really frequent Tahoe :) but perhaps somebody who was at the wedding or maybe Ashley and Danny themselves can share some pics with us.....

That's okay, Mike. I'll fix you up with a big southern girl who'll make you forget all about those toothpicks. :D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back