Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
congrats to ashley force on winning indy! no lying down, no excuses johns little girl has won indy in a fuel funny car big congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the whole team....too bad for all the other drama but at least it wasnt her in roberts shoes trying to get into the countdown or it could have made the win a lil less special

Congrats Ashley! I loved watching you drill TP in the semi's. That was even better than winning to me.

even though ashley was right in the middle of it, she showed alot of class regarding the beef. she coulda ganged up on tony with her dad, similar to what tony did regarding cruz, but she remained calm and pretty much stayed out of it !!

Go Ashley! I wish I could have been there today after seeing her win in the dragster 5 years ago.

i finally got to see Ashley win a race!!! and tomorrow i get to watch her throw out the first pitch at the White Sox game lol

Congrats to Ashley, Guido and the entire team! They have earned their place in the F/C ranks despite what anybody says. She proved it today.

(too bad it got lost in a bunch of crybaby name calling)

Ashley did it the old fashioned way .... she simply out performed everyone that got in her way. Robert went for it, but it wasn't enough. Her win over TP was awesome. She is the real deal .... and she looks so cute with clutch dust on her face!!! ;)

It was cool to see her win, and just by the old fashioned way. On the track, by beating the other guy.

It was also cool to hear her answering the reaction times critics -- in that remarkably charming and disarming way she has. She's great in front of the camera (Neff needs to take lessons from her...).

This girl's the real deal. John did a great job passing on the torch to her. My guess is that she'll be the Force we'll be talking about for the next 10 years. Dad can fade into the team owner role, and Robert and Neff can lay down for her :)

It was cool to see her win, and just by the old fashioned way. On the track, by beating the other guy.

It was also cool to hear her answering the reaction times critics -- in that remarkably charming and disarming way she has. She's great in front of the camera (Neff needs to take lessons from her...).

This girl's the real deal. John did a great job passing on the torch to her. My guess is that she'll be the Force we'll be talking about for the next 10 years. Dad can fade into the team owner role, and Robert and Neff can lay down for her :)

Simply can't help yourself, can you?

just wait til she wants to have kids....that might cut into a bunch of those 10 years

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back