Ashley / KB (1 Viewer)

Harry Mannback

Nitro Member
I have 2 more videos you can watch if you want, one is Ashley’s 4.729 at Las Vegas, the other is Called “Back In black Baby!” (Guess who?) It’s a video I put together from photos and video we shot at The Las Vegas Test.

Just click on the danlea.tv link at the bottom, when the site opens you will see some icons to the left. Click on the one that looks like a TV with the film strip in it. Then scroll down to the last 2 videos. Click play and enjoy. The audio might be a little loud so adjust your volume.

Hope you enjoy!

Dan

Dan
Ashley vid shuts off at 1:50 but up to that point it is FN awesome... Adjust speakers to MAX. for that one... Everyone in the office will run to see what is going on...:D
The KB vid is also awsome with AC/DC playing in the background... Wish that one was longer... Can you do something with HELLS BELLS??:eek: Thanks Bro, that made my day...:D

That was killer Dan,
And a free airshow...:D
Was that John in the back of the ambulance getting oxygen?? or were they just checking his elevated heart rate??:D :eek:
O.K. gotta go back and watch it again... And again...
Thanks, COOL...:cool:

she looks pretty comfortable in it to me. and damn she backs it up from the burnout fast! you go girl.

UH, Dan
There are no videos in this folder it keeps saying, and I need my fix bad man... Can you check it out and make sure it is not just me?? Thanks

I think they are doing an upgrade on the site. Try going to the podcast it's the one above the videos.

Hope it works for you.

Dan

I don't know where the links went. It looks like all of the signatures are gone too, could be a glich of some kind, here is the link again. DANLEA.TV

I have a bunch of video from Vegas testing and as soon as my replacement computer shows up I will put up more stuff.

Dan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back