Ashley Force for President! (1 Viewer)

Bubba

Nitro Member
At least in my twisted mind, she's running for Prez. The keyboard psychologists will have a field day with this one.

Last night, I dreamed that Ashley was running for US President as an Independent. She was taking part in a three-way debate with Barack Obama and John McCain. Unfortunately, I awoke before the debate was over.

A few years ago, Connie Kalitta appeared in one of my dreams :eek:, so dreaming about Ashley is quite an improvement. :D

Does anyone else have racers appearing in their dreams?

Sounds familiar....

afpres-1.jpg

At least in my twisted mind, she's running for Prez. The keyboard psychologists will have a field day with this one.

Last night, I dreamed that Ashley was running for US President as an Independent. She was taking part in a three-way debate with Barack Obama and John McCain. Unfortunately, I awoke before the debate was over.

A few years ago, Connie Kalitta appeared in one of my dreams :eek:, so dreaming about Ashley is quite an improvement. :D

Does anyone else have racers appearing in their dreams?

Long Winter up there, Heh?

Dang......

And I thought Alan & Terry could take a thread straight to the dumper:eek:

besides, when I have 'those' kinda dreams... nope, let's not go there...

d'kid
3 way, huh?

john u racing at etown, told happy that u said hey at milan ( he tore em up the one day .) he had a big smile when i told him u said hey, if u go stop by and tell him scubasteve said armegedon armegedon. im skipping etown been out last 6 weeks str8 . jegs open was a blast except mother nature put it out of business on fri and then sun only got down to 87 cars so split 62,000 to whoever was left. tell sneaky pete he still owes scubasteve 1100 from the daily calcutta on sat HAHAHAHA . i came within like 4 thou of getting it oooo well have a blast at etown

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back