Arend Filling in for DeJoria (1 Viewer)

She must have gotten her bell rung pretty hard to miss two races in a row.

When Alexis was injured before they put out a statement saying something like she was the "only" driver of the Patron funny car. I took it they were annoyed by rumors and gossip of who may fill in. What would make this situation different? I'm glad they put Jeff in.

Weird as I talk to her in the pits after the incident there in Vegas and asked if she was in pain or hurting and she told me she was fine. It wasn't as bad a hit as he last one.

I guess the pain must have come later Saturday night as she skipped Sunday and seems to be missing Pomona as well.

Get back soon Alexis

Weird as I talk to her in the pits after the incident there in Vegas and asked if she was in pain or hurting and she told me she was fine. It wasn't as bad a hit as he last one.

I guess the pain must have come later Saturday night as she skipped Sunday and seems to be missing Pomona as well.

Get back soon Alexis
Sounds like it got a worse overnight, which is common in concussions.
"DeJoria did not feel any pain until later that evening, and she woke up race day with concussion-like symptoms. After consulting with her crew chiefs, DeJoria and the team decided not to compete in Sunday’s final eliminations in Las Vegas"

I've only met Alexis once and she's very petite. I'm sure they had to make a lot of adjustments to fit Jeff into that car. I wish him the best. Good to see him back, although I'm not happy about the circumstances.

I've only met Alexis once and she's very petite. I'm sure they had to make a lot of adjustments to fit Jeff into that car. I wish him the best.

No adjustments needed..... he fits fine!

shrinerferrarismall.jpg

:D

I've only met Alexis once and she's very petite. I'm sure they had to make a lot of adjustments to fit Jeff into that car. I wish him the best. Good to see him back, although I'm not happy about the circumstances.
Was no problem seeing they modeled all the FC's off the DHL car I drove in 2012. My old seat insert fit perfect and I used one of Del's spare steering assemblies. Other than moving the brake handle out a bit that was all they needed to do.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back