Any guesses??? (2 Viewers)

I am thinking it might be frank.

I remember Lisa Kubo helping out on his team, she stated (don't know where) that she would like to drive a funny car some day.

Tim Wilkerson with his son in one of the cars? (hey a guy can dream)

More likely Kalitta with Doug K moving over to the flopper brigade and Toliver taking the 3rd seat. My only reservation with this guess is are there that many Solara bodies to go around?

I am placing my chips with Mr. Cook... Not sure about Doug moving, but this makes sense with Toliver and Toyota. I will go a little further and throw in Burkart's name. He has driven a Toyota FC...

my guess is the kalitta camp running 3 toyota bodies, scott and toliver in 2 , the 3rd who knows, maybe ben marshall

How on earth do you get enough money to buy enough stuff for 3 fuel cars when you arent sponsered , I am still amased at how people can get enough money to buy one

Colonel Mustard.................

Maybe I can LEND a clue for you true AMERICAns.
MY KEys Are Suddenly Heavy LEaving me Yearning

Happy and healthy holiday's to all of you. I wish everyone a winning new year in all aspects of your live's. Ok here we go: I'm sponsored by the best person in the world! I have 3 cars:

1- My sweetheart - let's go out and run what we know how to run!
2 - My test car - let's go out and beat the s--t out of blowers, clutches, tunes up's etc. (without worrying about getting lost as we have our sweet heart above)
3 - Back up car - Just in case everything else goes caplueeee!

UPDATE: The entire team just got back from Frank Hawley's school. They all went through the absolute best mental and personal development training in the business and all of them I am proud to say got their licenses along the way. It was a fun, wonderful and educational experience for all of them and I'm glad that they went. It was meant to be part gift and part preparation for a run at the championship. I know what we are up against and we won't leave a stone unturned. I have the unconditional support of Evan, Latrell and Torco and our team has made a commitment to deliver! Look for photos on our site tomorrow. This season will be great! Brian and the team are hard at work preparing our program at our shop in Indy.

Oh yeah, I forgot: I don't think I'm your candidate... :)

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Last edited:
Though I still really like my guess regarding the Kalitta camp, compplus is reporting that Paul Lee (!) is the culprit that bought 3 cars, 1 for NHRA, 1 for IHRA and 1 to run a limited schedule on both. Good for Paul ... he must have some heavyweight funding to put out that kind of capital expense. Score one for the "little guy".

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back