Antron brown to team with marco andretti and will power (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]ORLANDO (Dec. 8, 2008) – NHRA star Antron Brown will trade in his 300-mph Matco Tools Top Fuel dragster and try his racing skills on a road course when he joins team FirstKart.com at the 2008 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) All-Stars Karting Classic on December 11 in Orlando. The 18-time NHRA winner will team with IndyCar Series standouts Marco Andretti and Will Power.

Brown, who recently completed his first season in the Top Fuel division with two wins and three poles, will pilot a 125cc Parilla-powered First Kart in his karting debut. He will compete in the Masters division. Brown has tested in a First Kart at New Castle ( Ind. ) Motorsports Park .

“I can’t wait to get out there and race,” Brown said. “I’m not going to make any bold predictions about winning or setting records, but I do know I’m going to have a lot of fun. I have two awesome teammates in Marco (Andretti) and Will (Power) and I can learn a lot from the both of them. It should be a great time.”

The third-generation Andretti competes for Andretti Green Racing in the IndyCar Series. He scored his first IndyCar Series win at Infineon Raceway in 2007 and finished seventh in the 2008 IndyCar standings. The Australian racer Power earned the final Champ Car World Series win at the Long Beach Grand Prix this season. He also posted two top-five finishes in his KV Technology car in 2008. Joining the three professional racers will be former Stars of Karting champion Bobby Wilson.

Headquartered in Yorba Linda , Calif. with race operations located in Brownsburg , Ind. , 3B Racing fields the Matco Tools Top Fuel dragster driven by Antron Brown. 3B Racing proudly represents racing partners Matco Tools, Forward Sports Marketing, Valvoline, Toyota, DataDot USA, Ringer’s Gloves, Go Fast Sports, Goodyear, FRAM and Autolite.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back