Antron Brown says Massey apologized to him - audio clip (1 Viewer)

ok Antron says wasnt directed towards him,ok so it was directed to all other blacks??? now thats tasteless.

ok Antron says wasnt directed towards him,ok so it was directed to all other blacks??? now thats tasteless.

Jeremy- do we have ANY idea what was said by Spencer? And do we know if it was even racial in nature? Hell- people who were there still don't know exactly what REALLY happened....

Jeremy- do we have ANY idea what was said by Spencer? And do we know if it was even racial in nature? Hell- people who were there still don't know exactly what REALLY happened....

I think its pretty obvious,Antron even saying it wasnt directed toward him. I think we all have a good idea. Of course no1 will say what really happened,how would that look if it was actually said that he said that. If anyone that was there wants to come on here and say what happened so be it.

Tasteless John. This is not the bullet

Dean

Given light of the news about the 3rd DSR TF coming back with Spencer I would say this is not even remotely close to being tasteless is relevant given the news. Even if Spencer wasn't returning to DSR, someone had to ask the question sooner or later it is the media's job.

This is what really happened-he did something bad enough to get fired on the spot by the Don-bad enough that no one has really said exactly what was said. This from a major business man not known for shooting from the hip.
Do we need a transcrpit to justify it?

This is what really happened-he did something bad enough to get fired on the spot by the Don-bad enough that no one has really said exactly what was said. This from a major business man not known for shooting from the hip.
Do we need a transcrpit to justify it?

Pretty sure Don wasn't at the awards banquet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back