Another Paul Page rip (1 Viewer)

Darr is one of the worst writers on motor sports i have read! I dont expect high quality writing from sports "journalists" but it would be nice if he could string a few lucid thoughts together to make a point. And if he had some writing talent. Maybe he was exhausted as he composed his column bashing paul page because as he tells us he" watched so much motor sports". Yikes that sounds like something my uncle Mike might utter after too many beers. But he goes on to says in reference to drag racers ability in front of the camera that "we are not professionals". Uh darr i think you just described your self.

Mike Larson: great post. I have zero complaints with Paul Page, espn2, the camera guy on the starting line, the 11pm tv start last week, the 10 ft wide broadcast booth they use, the font size on the top of the screen. Thank You Espn2 and NHRA and Paul Page for allowing and helping this sport to be seen near a regular time each race weekend.

Good grief, Patrick..Tony's next post had this in response to Darr:

"Your crass Duhh! comment about Paul Page is classless, needless, and UNPROFESSIONAL."

Reading comprehension 101.

Fine you got me, but way to prove your point. Take have some class 101, I misread I'm not stupid so dont cross the line. Either way it's a horrible article

Last edited:
I don't like Page in the booth and don't think he fits our sport, although he does very well in other sports Just not ours.

With that said I didn't see anything wrong with what he said. He was announcing who was there, not everyone who watches is a racing savant like us :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back