Angelle for Peggy? (1 Viewer)

Snake33

Nitro Member
I just watched a recording of Race Day. Was Peggy released so they could sign Angelle? Does anyone know the facts? (or close to it?)

I just watched a recording of Race Day. Was Peggy released so they could sign Angelle? Does anyone know the facts? (or close to it?)

"Knowing the facts (or close to it)" is far from an opinion.

So are you wanting the facts as you originally stated here, or are you wanting to open up a bag of worms....oh, opinions?

"Knowing the facts (or close to it)" is far from an opinion.

So are you wanting the facts as you originally stated here, or are you wanting to open up a bag of worms....oh, opinions?

Given the things I've seen discussed on this board, an opinion on this subject should not be a problem. I encourage them!!
:cool:

Fact 1: Peggy was released.

Fact 2: Angelle was hired.

Fact 3: Those things happened in that order.

Draw your own conclusions. If you want to speculate about "why?" leave me out of the discussion unless you are one of the two listed above, or one of the team principals.

Draw your own conclusions. If you want to speculate about "why?" leave me out of the discussion unless you are one of the two listed above, or one of the team principals.

Hopefully the next fact will be that Peggy will have a ride. I am sure Peggy was disappointed, but I think she's pretty classy, very friendly, and she's proved she can ride.

My fingers are still crossed she can get a ride, and if and when she does, she'll continue to be an asset to the sport.

Hopefully the next fact will be that Peggy will have a ride. I am sure Peggy was disappointed, but I think she's pretty classy, very friendly, and she's proved she can ride.

My fingers are still crossed she can get a ride, and if and when she does, she'll continue to be an asset to the sport.

What Jenn said!
:):):)

I think you missed the 1st domino. (fact 1/2?)

Angelle was availible...

I didn't realize that Angelle and the Bryce's won almost one third of the National Events they entered. I think I saw 28 out of 90. That, my friends, is a .311 batting average. Pretty impressive. Maybe they were just trying to recapture that.

I would also like to wish Peggy good luck in landing something. she deserves to be out there competing.

When you look at the success they've had together, it's understandable.
Yes, and even more so, RUSH sells motorcycle parts, not many names are more known in the world of motorcycle racing than the name Angelle..................

I'm sure that when they saw that she was available, everyone from the sponsor to the the team owners said let's do what we need to do to get her.

But then again, that's just one guys opinion.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back