Andreacchi Excited about First PMRA Win (1 Viewer)

Ralph Andreacchi of Maple, Ontario, was victorious at last weekends 'Thunder by the Beach' PMRA event at the Grand Bend Motorplex in Grand Bend, Ontario. Andreacchi and his Skull Motorsports 53 Studebaker was extremely consistent through qualifying running times of 6.27 and 6.26 both @ 224 Mph to place him second in the field. Andreacchi stated, 'My car was on rails through qualifying. We were just nit picking at it to try and make it better each lap. We were successful at achieving our plan and real happy about that'.

Andreacchi ironically met his cousin Sam Andreacchi in the first round and won a tire shaking family battle with a 6.56. In the second round Ralph met OSCA rival Terry Brown in a door to door battle and won in a .008 thousands race. That gave Andreacchi his fist final round birth in 2008 PMRA competition. Unfortunately his opponent, Jack Grainey, was not able to make the call and Andreacchi soloed to the win. An excited Andreacchi exclaimed, 'This is really not the way I wanted to take the win. I gave the Grainey Brothers all the time we could but they did not have enough spare parts. I got to give thanks to Al Billes, my partner Ray Commisso, VP Racing Fuels and especially my wife Diane and my awesome kids. We all need support from our families to be successful at the track. I have just that'.

Andreacchi will compete in both PMRA make up races at Cayuga Dragway on September 13 and 14 to close the PMRA season. Special thanks goes to the Skull Racing crew, Frank Cesario, Tony Piselli, Eric Grenci, Walter Carriero, Chico and Joseph Andreacchi.

The Skull Motorsport team also thanks the following for their continuing support, Je Construction, Performance Tire, Tony Paton & Fast Eddie Race Wear, LE Chassis, Dimmi Restaurant, Al Billes, ComAnd Racing, Deserts Plus, MNC, Phil at Berco Automotive, Jon Salemi from DMPE Inc. and the PMRA and all series sponsors.

Mike Goodwin Pic

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back