..and the award for Best Cinemaphotography by an alcohol team goes to: Leanders Bros Racing! Wow! (1 Viewer)

what!....it can't be....wait, it is.....social medial building a brand and awareness.....great stuff.
now i am aware of Leanders Bros. Racing. yesterday i was not.

PizzaChefs-X3.jpg

PizzaOvens-X3.jpg

The Leanders Brothers are a great race team from Sweden. At the 2008 Mantorp Sweden race they had a pizza shop from their hometown with their Top Methanol Funny Car. When I asked crew chief Jorgen Leanders about this he said "Don't all US teams travel with pizza ovens"?
These guys are serious racers who know how to have fun.

what!....it can't be....wait, it is.....social medial building a brand and awareness.....great stuff.

This can't be right, if you read the other threads, Facebook & Twitter & YouTube are useless...:confused:

Wow!

What a PROFESSIONAL presentation.

They are very good videos. The music choices are good too.

This can't be right, if you read the other threads, Facebook & Twitter & YouTube are useless...:confused:

You two having fun? :) (I can take a light-hearted jab as good as the next person)

When it translates into more fans at the track, let me know (which was always my point). If you look back, I never said youtube video-sharing was a bad thing. (I actually said I liked photo and video sharing sites) And I never said it couldn't be entertaining. Us in the choir always love this stuff. It's an easy sell. Post a link to someone's twitter "I just ate a sandwich" and I'll let you know if it entertained me. :)

You clearly don't understand Twitter, how it's used today, and how thousands of companies effectively leverage it. But keep repeating old memes about it, I'll be more than happy to keep making fun of you.

.......You two having fun? :).......
hell yes kev! can't be too serious about things :p:D.....i would argue though that your racing content
in the near future will just as available, if not more available, on your portable/personal devices than
on your cable/dish television packages; mite take a 3-5 years but it's not far off.

hell yes kev! can't be too serious about things :p:D.....i would argue though that your racing content
in the near future will just as available, if not more available, on your portable/personal devices than
on your cable/dish television packages; mite take a 3-5 years but it's not far off.
And anyone without a portable device is then S.O.L.?

This shows what we've been talking about on another thread How Strong NHRA Is, marketing Drag Racing. Awesome video
about what goes on in a day at the track and how cool it is, Leanders Bros. are a first class act.

Not all technology is replaced. Radios still exist -- although now many are connected to the internet. Smartphones and tablets haven't entirely replaced desktops. As for this, you'll have a "TV" for generations. It'll be smart, connected to the internet, and hard to distinguish from a computer, but there will almost certainly always be a device in the home where people gather for a shared entertainment experience.

I was talking to a couple of crew members in Pomona, they were fighting Tireshake all weekend. These two couldn't speak much english but they were Nice none the less!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back