Altered Racers wanted: (1 Viewer)

Great Googly Moogly

Nitro Member
I'm looking for altered racers for two shows. No Electronics, 150"wb max. Free entry and Crew, good payout.

June 28 - Tucson, AZ - (2) 8 car fields, 7.30ish and 7.50.

August 2 - Albuquerque, NM - 8 car 7.50 field.

Please contact me if interested.

[email protected]

what kinda rules you want to put in on this i may have a altered or two that i could get to go atleast one of my 2 can fit your rules and theres most likely a few of our guys that would take there cars too

ok so i just realized i cant do the first one but the second one i dont have anything yet that i know of so let me know what kinda rules

Does it count that I want to be an altered racer (or any other faster car than mine for that matter):D

Will there be any information available anywhere online, showing the price of attendance? Im being a smart ass here, as usual, no matter how much I like SIR, they do not support their races what so ever as in, information other than the name of the event, and time gates open on thier website.
Case in point:
IE May 10 Funny Car Fever, info on when the gate opens, and a call someone at a number, at home to ask about the race......the link is dead to the provided informational page, after emailing the track, they gave me a phone number thats one number off to call someone at home to ask any questions....
Altereds Race, no information except the time the gates open.
So Jim, when information is available, can you please pass it along? Thanks, Suzanne and PS if you talk to the other Jim can you mention this situation to him about his race. As a fan the track shouldnt expect me to call someone at home to ask about a race and the details, just doesnt sit right.
""Support your local dragstrip, er, management support your own track""

Bryan...see you in Bakersfield this weekend. We'll have plenty of Nitro in the tank!

Suzanne,
I understand your concerns and have forwarded this info to Jim and to SIR. On the otherhand, you don't want to miss these shows. May 10th will be great, should be 32 funny cars. NFCA and CIFCA. June 28th Fuel Altered Nationals is shaping up to be better than ever.

Jim

well alrighty then! some information, sounds like a great night of racing. I should be there! Thank you Jim!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back