Alexander Returning to Funny Car (1 Viewer)

"Alexander and Daniel Wilkerson are both 30, leading a team of similarly aged crew members with experience in the nitro ranks.".....This is a welcome change from the status quo and I hope they have great success. Our sport needs this!

I bet he bought Brian Stewart out (Or Tim bought Brian out first) and it will run similar to how that program worked. Very cool deal.

Kind of contradicts what was said the last couple of days.

Story from Comp Plus:
No one seems to be saying where Alexander will land. (That includes Alexander, who as of Monday afternoon had not replied to an inquiry.) But Kelly Wade, Wilkerson’s public-relations representative, told Competition Plus Monday, “Tim Wilkerson Racing has no announcement in the works regarding Blake Alexander.”
She said, “Tim Wilkerson will again race independently as the driver, team owner, and crew chief of the Levi, Ray & Shoup Ford Mustang. He will have a new Ford Mustang body early in the season.”

It said Tim will race independently but Blake Alexander’s release contradicts that

What’s the big deal? If Wilkerson didn’t want to say anything prior to the press release, he didn’t want to say anything.

What’s the big deal? If Wilkerson didn’t want to say anything prior to the press release, he didn’t want to say anything.
Ok whatever.......it’s not a big deal. I was just pointing out they made it sound like a rumor then it wasn’t. They could have said they had nothing to say rather than what they did just days before. I like them both and think this is cool they are working together.

Some of you guys really take the fun out of visiting here.

I think it's like the time Nick Saban said I'm not going to be the next coach at Alabama and I think he was introduced 1-2 days later. Lol!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back