ADRL Debuts New Custom-Built Golf Cart For Mickey Thompson Extreme Fan Experience (1 Viewer)

O’FALLON, MO (June 30, 2011) – The American Drag Racing League (ADRL) Extreme Fan Experience, presented by Mickey Thompson, already offers fans an incredible opportunity to see a drag race like never before.

With its latest addition, the experience will now be that much more memorable.

Mickey Thompson and Labeled X Golf Carts worked together on a special golf cart, creating an eye-catching, custom-made golf cart that is now used for the ADRL Extreme Fan Experience, transporting fans around the track and in the pits in style.

In addition to 15-inch M/T SR Radial Tires – and the popular M/T Pro 5 Drag Wheels –the cart features a variety of custom upgrades, including a remarkable new front end and suspension.

“With the Mickey Thompson Tires on there, it looks really good. When I build golf carts, this is exactly how I like to do them. I always like to make a wow factor with them,” Labeled X Golf Cart Owner Don Clesson said.

“The fans get to ride in style and it will definitely make them remember the event.”

The cart debuted at the Kansas National Guard Independence Drags V at Heartland Park Topeka (HPT) earlier this month, earning rave reviews from all of the Extreme Fan Experience winners.

Fans were able to take tours of spacious HPT in the cart, adding another enjoyable element to the Extreme Fan Experience.

“It looks very cool and it is really fun to ride in. It features some of our most popular wheels and tires that we make and it’s pretty incredible to do all of that with a golf cart,” M/T Motorsports Manager Carl Robinson said.

“Everyone wants to ride on it and it definitely gets a lot of attention.”

Created exclusively for the 2011 ADRL Tour, the ADRL Extreme Fan Experience, presented by Mickey Thompson, picks a select group of fans who earn a chance for an up-close racing experience and a behind-the-scenes look at the ADRL in action.

Along with a Mickey Thompson t-shirt, as well as a guided tour of the starting line, finish line and pits, the winners also get to tour a VIP suite and the media room.

“I’ve gotten so many messages from people who have enjoyed. People are just honored and ecstatic do get to do this,” Robinson said.

A former crew member for the likes of Pro Extreme World Champion Frankie Taylor, Clesson saw the need for golf carts at a drag race, creating Labeled X Golf Cart to design unique and custom carts for racing teams.

His creative carts now give fans a one-of-a-kind experience at every ADRL race as well.

“Don really stepped up and delivered an incredible golf cart. It’s a perfect cart for the Extreme Fan Experience and our fans really enjoyed it in Topeka,” ADRL Executive President of Sales and Marketing Brian Evans said.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back