ADRL Audiocast (1 Viewer)

pete

Nitro Member
Did anyone else try to listen to the audiocast? I tried, but Olsen drives me up the wall. Thank the deity of your choice for Bob and Alan.

Did anyone else try to listen to the audiocast? I tried, but Olsen drives me up the wall. Thank the deity of your choice for Bob and Alan.

David, I was at the race so I dont know about the audiocast but I have to say that it wouldnt hurt my feelings or the feelings of about 100 people who I heard complain this weekend and even last year at Ennis. I think Brian and Tucci get drunk or something. Sometimes you cant even understand what the hell there saying. Just screaming and laughing, and yatta yatta yatta.

I listened and saw the blogs chastising them but I think it's more an equipment [ mikes and volume and no soundboard thing] than the actors.

Your basically getting a PA address system which is crude by modern ESPN standards.
Can't deny the flying cars though .
I wish I could have been there but sounds like they were overwhelmed with crowds.
At one point they said the gates were closed and cars were still lined up to get in.
Maybe in the future they will limit the number of tickets given out.
Sounds like they underestimated the percentage of people with tickets that accually came .
I would have paid full price for a good seat for that show !

I don't know how the others felt that were there, but the stands that I saw were never more than 3/4 full. Even when it started to get cool they were saying things like "standing room only" and "they're 15 deep at the fence"...a little self promotion on the www maybe?

I don't know how the others felt that were there, but the stands that I saw were never more than 3/4 full. Even when it started to get cool they were saying things like "standing room only" and "they're 15 deep at the fence"...a little self promotion on the www maybe?

I sorta agree with that Russell. I think it was more than 3/4th full though. They did shut off the gates around 6 or so but it was nothing compared to last year. Last year's Sat was the most people I've ever seen at a drag race including the Spring Nationals.

I noticed something about Al Tucci, if memory serves me right, he actually announced at Lebanon Valley Dragway in NY back in 1996 for a John Force Vs Chuck Etchells Match Race and I have it on tape.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back