Aa/sa??? (1 Viewer)

D

Nitro Member
What are these? Are they allowing blowers in stock now?
Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET---Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT----ET---Speed
77 Ryan McClanahan 5717 Bobby DeArmond
C1 0.032 No Time ****WINNER**** 0.051 9.929 131.63
AA/SA Index: 10.90 (+/-): 89.099 AA/SA Index: 10.90 (+/-): -0.971
Qualified: #25 9.970 132.57 #26 9.971 130.89

S/F
D

No blowers, just new rules for stockers! This could have been the first sub-ten second side by side race in Stock!!:D

Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com

"Bobby DeArmond vs. Ryan McClanahan

The first class final since the inception of AA/SA was taken by Bobby DeArmond (near lane) over Ryan McClanahan. The two cars were qualified within .001 of each other, but what should have been a great match-up ended early when McClanahan's wheelstand took him to the center line and he was forced to lift."

Alan doesn't do it this week, he may be in trouble, Lynn or I may get to do it next week in Belle Rose........forecast highs in the 60's with sunshine. No Problem's track can be wicked fast.....Pat and his crew KNOW how to prep a track.....

Unk

Ohhh myy...keeps getting better eh?

psss...Now see..this is what drag racing is all about isn't it?..

Alan doesn't do it this week, he may be in trouble, Lynn or I may get to do it next week in Belle Rose........forecast highs in the 60's with sunshine. No Problem's track can be wicked fast.....Pat and his crew KNOW how to prep a track.....

Unk

Remember Unk-he was talking about a race! Are they running class at Sportsnationals? If so, you may get to do it there. And that's great news that Lynn is going to be announcing!

Prof,

Yep, I meant a race too!
With the forecast air for next week, the cars that will probably be there and the way Pat and crew can set the track for HOOK it will certainly be a possibility. If not, then the Gators would be by best guess for "The Happening."

Hope all is well in college land.
I'll be in Stillwater OK with daughter first of next week starting the touring process at schools with an Equine program. Between a 4.0, a 29 on her ACT, and her national ranking in the AQHA I'm hoping they invite her in with open arms....... If not I may be in contact for some Economic advice..... :)

Unk

I'm OSU Class of '66 and look where I am now...on second thought, I guess I don't qualify for the front page of the alumni magazine. ;-)

Prof,
I'll be in Stillwater OK with daughter first of next week starting the touring process at schools with an Equine program. Between a 4.0, a 29 on her ACT, and her national ranking in the AQHA I'm hoping they invite her in with open arms....... If not I may be in contact for some Economic advice..... :)

Unk

First, it seems likes with those credentials your daughter ought to have her choice of colleges and they should be offering nice things too!

Second, asking economic advise from someone who owns a comp car is not the smartest thing in the world. The only good advise I ever gave anyone was when they asked me in 1996 what stocks they should buy and I told them, they shouldn't-they should sell. For the next four years I looked really stupid, but then in 2000 my IQ went up at about the same rate that the stock market fell.

Economics......Comp car.......OBVIOUSLY you've never owned a horse! :)

Bad weekend with Comp car....leave in trailer until you want to mess with it.

Bad weekend with horse, can't leave in trailer unless you want vist from ASPCA.........
AND, comp cars don't leave piles of fresh garden fertilizer everywhere, and all the time.

Seriously,

Her credentials should get her several invites, she IS only a junior. Equestrian coach can't talk to her until July 1, but he does want to talk to her then. This is our first visit to where she thinks she want to go. And yea, Dad's proud.
Just need to keep announcing races to sustain horse........

Kelly, did Eskimo Joes for dinner......must been an off night, wasn't that spectacular.
Larry, class of '66? Eskimo Joes wasn't around then.......... in fact I'm not sure the guy that came up with Eskimo Joe's was even born then......... :)

G'nite from the home of the Cowboys!

Unk

First, it seems likes with those credentials your daughter ought to have her choice of colleges and they should be offering nice things too!

Second, asking economic advise from someone who owns a comp car is not the smartest thing in the world. The only good advise I ever gave anyone was when they asked me in 1996 what stocks they should buy and I told them, they shouldn't-they should sell. For the next four years I looked really stupid, but then in 2000 my IQ went up at about the same rate that the stock market fell.

Economics......Comp car.......OBVIOUSLY you've never owned a horse! :)

Bad weekend with Comp car....leave in trailer until you want to mess with it.

Bad weekend with horse, can't leave in trailer unless you want vist from ASPCA.........
AND, comp cars don't leave piles of fresh garden fertilizer everywhere, and all the time.

Seriously,

Her credentials should get her several invites, she IS only a junior. Equestrian coach can't talk to her until July 1, but he does want to talk to her then. This is our first visit to where she thinks she want to go. And yea, Dad's proud.
Just need to keep announcing races to sustain horse........

Kelly, did Eskimo Joes for dinner......must been an off night, wasn't that spectacular.
Larry, class of '66? Eskimo Joes wasn't around then.......... in fact I'm not sure the guy that came up with Eskimo Joe's was even born then......... :)

G'nite from the home of the Cowboys!

Unk

If I remember correctly, Cornell has an excellent program and very good scholarships...

All the Aggie jokes notwithstanding (and they are great in number) those folks in Stillville definitely have it going on when it comes to all things ag.

Larry - I'm surprised. Your ability to write complete, coherent sentences threw me. :D

Kelly - Pffffffft.

Unk - In all honesty, you could do a lot worse. Stillwater's not a bad place at all and the school's getting money poured in at a furious rate. The newly elected President (Burns Hargis) is one sharp cookie and I feel certain will steer the school well. EJ's, as you found out, is grossly overrated food-wise but is a fun place to hang out at night.

Boomer Sooner!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back