2022 Schedule Posted (1 Viewer)

That part of the statement has me worried as well. Would NHRA consider splitting up the Nitro categories for some events? It does cut the cost for teams but also hurts if your sponsor has a large presence in that area. I would still go to Denver since that is my local race but I doubt I would pay to travel to an event which only has one nitro class when I could go to another event with both. I’m hoping that maybe they are talking how many qualifying sessions and not which events they would run.
I'm with you on this. I already won't go to a race without Pro Stock. Hence my decision not to go to Bristol this year after they pulled Pro Stock. Since I live in Northern California, all races are travel for me except Sonoma although I have to stay in a hotel there anyway. If I can't see at least TF, FC AND Pro Stock, I'm not going to a race outside of California and Vegas.

I could see a time where they go to all Nationals have only TF FC TAD and TAFC categories as they are the fastest and loudest and gnarliest. Have all other classes be regional events. I REALLY liked having just nitro cars on the National Event broadcast recently...

I could see a time where they go to all Nationals have only TF FC TAD and TAFC categories as they are the fastest and loudest and gnarliest. Have all other classes be regional events. I REALLY liked having just nitro cars on the National Event broadcast recently...
I don't see how that could work. since a lot of the revenue generated comes from the other classes entry fees.

Funny because, Every different option that NASCAR offers besides the entry ticket costs more money! So Buy a ticket, pay for autograph alley with the drivers behind plexiglass, Bush fan fest, exclusive food court with special guest drivers, etc. will end up costing each person at least $500 for just one race not including parking! What a bargain!! Imagine going to your travel agency and discussing a package with them. Listen, I want the air fare, car rental, hotel, Ticket to the race but I'm gonna decline on the plexiglass package. What am I up to now pricewise? LOL

Funny because, Every different option that NASCAR offers besides the entry ticket costs more money! So Buy a ticket, pay for autograph alley with the drivers behind plexiglass, Bush fan fest, exclusive food court with special guest drivers, etc. will end up costing each person at least $500 for just one race not including parking! What a bargain!! Imagine going to your travel agency and discussing a package with them. Listen, I want the air fare, car rental, hotel, Ticket to the race but I'm gonna decline on the plexiglass package. What am I up to now pricewise? LOL
hahaha.....I lost interest when Jarrett retired.

No Rt. 66 :mad:, I was hoping, what a shame that place lays dormant. What a waste for that place to go away.
Im surpriused but I dont know all the goings on with the bussiness side. We were there at the dirt track Saturday for the demo. It was packed.

Im surpriused but I dont know all the goings on with the bussiness side. We were there at the dirt track Saturday for the demo. It was packed.
From what I understand, dirt track was leased before NASCAR shut down operations, they wanted to close everything down bur the lease holder held them to the contract.

From what I understand, dirt track was leased before NASCAR shut down operations, they wanted to close everything down bur the lease holder held them to the contract.
I believe she has several more years to go .

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back