**2014 NHRA Heritage Series Schedule** (1 Viewer)

Not so fast there my friend... put this under Schedule subject to change.

Word is going around that the Phoenix race in Jan. is being pushed back until November 2014. The track surface will not be ready by then.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...

Not so fast there my friend... put this under Schedule subject to change.

Word is going around that the Phoenix race in Jan. is being pushed back until November 2014. The track surface will not be ready by then.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...
Oddly, I don't recall seeing any type of construction going on when I was at the boat drags; but, then again I wasn't really looking in that direction either. If they can't have the track ready by 1/10, it better be ready by 2/21...

We still only have 3 races for groups 1 and 2 unless we go to Salt Lake. Somehow we need to be added to the reunion.

We still only have 3 races for groups 1 and 2 unless we go to Salt Lake. Somehow we need to be added to the reunion.

Every year Heritage lists the schedule they don't list Group One and NE-One, A/G, for CHRR , because it has not been a points race for those classes. It sounds like the Phoenix event will be in November, and be a points race for all classes. So that's 4 point races for 2014, plus the good possibility of a Fontana being a points race, plus CHRR race but not a Heritage points race. Rumor also has it that another Heritage race at another track for 2015, which could add up to 7 different tracks having Heritage races, not counting Bowling Green, Tulsa, or New England Dragway.

Jon, Jr FUEL DRAGSTER Association

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back