**2011 MARCH MEET entry forms and then some** (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
2011 March Meet entry forms are available, I wonder what classes will be running ;) at the web link provided below:

Auto Club Famoso Raceway

Uhh.., AA/GAS, A/F, JR/F, 7.0 PRO ?:eek:

;);)

*************5/16/11 THE WEB-LINK PROVIDED ABOVE IS UPDATED BY FAMOSO RACEWAY AND NO LONGER CONTAINS THE FORM AS REFERENCED, AND HAS NEW CONTENT************

Last edited:
I read an article in Drag Racing on Line a while back. It was an interview with Blake Bowser. He said at that time that he may have to expand the March Meet to four days. I guess after they sharpened the pencil he decided that he would be further ahead getting rid of group one and not have the hassle of having to deal with the scales and fuel check and so on. Not to mention the HUGE payout he won't have to deal with.

A HUGE payout. That's funny.

Rumor is that the first race for group 2 will be two weeks before the MM in Phoenix. Make sure you bring your longjohn (no pun intended) underwear.

Stupid me! You think that I would learn by now to go to DRO for the latest information by now.:mad::confused:

I am already excited for the March Meet. My Dad is flying out from Kentucky to attend the MM rather than Vegas 1 Big Show. Of course, all the braggin' I did about what a great time I had at last year's MM probably sealed that deal ...

Blake Bowser Clarifies new class configuration for 2011 March Meet in this Agent 1320 December 14, 2010 article featured on Drag Racing on line, at the web link provided below:

::: Drag Racing Online Magazine ::: Volume XII, Issue 12 - December 2010

As a side note, the Heritage Series 2011 Championship final for group two competitors will be held at Sacramento Raceway, Sacramento, California July 15 and 16, 2011.

**********UPDATE 9/5/2011*************
The Final NHRA Heritage Serices Points race has been changed from July 15 and 16, 2011 at Sacramento Raceway to October 15 and 16, 2011 at Bakersfields famous famoso Raceway, at the web-link provided below:

NHRA Hot Rod Heritage Racing Series: NHRA announces Heritage Series schedule change

also Famoso Raceway web-link below:
Auto Club Famoso Raceway

;):)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back