2007 IHRA Top Fuel (1 Viewer)

luxexpress

Nitro Member
With the addition of Terry McMillen to Doug Foley's team, the 2007 IHRA Top Fuel field is setting up nicely. With Scotty Cannon's return to fuel, TJ Zizzo, Bruce Litton, Bobby Lagana, Jack Ostrander's team, Scott Weis amongst others competing with Clay Millican (still can't see him not competing for the championship), JR Todd and other NHRA cross overs, this should be an exciting, wide open season for the championship. It has been a long time since the IHRA field has been this strong and I am really looking forward to see how the 2007 season plays out.:D

My money is on Zizzo as well. I believe Millican is only running 2 races. I also thought Rick Cooper was putting his own deal together.

Ya THINK!....lol...

Can't make Texas.. but i am looking forward to Rockingham for sure....

Can't wait to see Nitro Funny as well.. interesting to see who all shows in that class also...

Billy

I'M POSITIVLY JUMPING UP AND DOWN!
I'll be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off but San Antonio is for sure then I'll dance through tests and physicals all week then a dash to Houston. then top all that off with three days of brainwashing er Company Training topped off with the annual crayfish boil catered by Tony's seafood of Baton Rouge La.
:: Tony's Live Seafood & Deli::

Come to think of it I'm glad the physicals are before the boil. A few years ago I got one for my US Coast Guard licence [ every five years ] and the poor Dr. liked to passed out when he gave me the prostrate exam.
After he left the room I wiped it and had to sit down I was laughing so hard.
After further thought I now get all blood work done before overdosing on high cholesterol mud bugs.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back