Yancer - YES! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Congrats to Tom Yancer on the first SC win of 2007! Saw somewhere that a lot of heavy hitters are realizing that his "Monoster" chassis may have some subtle advantages over the four links.
Old age and treachery overcomes youth and enthusiasm! - sorry Tom, just couldn't resist - ;)

I've been hiding in three places mainly...UNT getting my degree, Peterbilt building/testing trucks (until I got laid off two weeks ago), and at home/at the shop building a new car. Should be down your way end of March-ish to start testing and hopefully debut the piece at the D4 event at Ennis in April. I see Trey whenever he comes "home" and attempt to corrupt his mind with nutty race track ideas...never seems to work!!!

Yancers first alky car

Anyone have pictures of the Yancer built top alcohol dragster owned by Joe Cantrell and driven by Jeff Veale? it is the JC auto glass entry.

Hey Greg, how did you fare in Pomona?
Craig, I don't even own a throttle stop anymore. Gone back to strictly bracket racing and running Top Comp at divisionals and our regional association.

Plus I'm in the finishing stages of the Cavalier roadster I built for a local racer out here.

cav_paint2.jpg

Hey Wes:
I hope Trey will continue to stay at the Plex, since really that is the only good thing they have going for them. They need to loosen the purse strings a little. Good luck with school and racing. Keep stirring it up as best you can.

Craig, I don't even own a throttle stop anymore. Gone back to strictly bracket racing and running Top Comp at divisionals and our regional association.

Plus I'm in the finishing stages of the Cavalier roadster I built for a local racer out here.

cav_paint2.jpg

Nice piece. Did you do the paint? Who's body did you use?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back